Subject: more voice questions

more voice questions

From: Brandon Hicks <hicks.brandon2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:16:52 -0700

Hi list,

I can now get a voice to build with the default options.
Whenever I try to put lame commands in, the voice file ends up as 5.22
kb. The exact lame parameters work in other people's setups, but not
mine. The defaults do generate a voice file, though.

Also, is there any documentation about how to switch SAPI voices for the
build? It seems that no matter which voice I select out of two
Austrailian voices and 3 American, the 3 American voices are the only
ones that work.
Thanks
Brandon