Subject: Voice problems on h10 20 gb

Voice problems on h10 20 gb

From: matthew cooper <>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:59:28 -0000

Hey there. I am a blind user of rock box on the h10 20 gb. Yesterday, I updated my version of rock, and it stopped speaking in the menus. How ever, it reads DIR and file name talk files just fine. I tried looking in the config.cfg file just to check that it hadn't been turned off by accident, and it wasn't there. I tried changing the voice and changing the config file to one I had backed up the other day and it didn't work. What's going on? Can any of you help me? I can still navigate the files list, but without menus, I am very restricted.

Thanks in advance.