Subject: How do I report or comment on actual bugs?

How do I report or comment on actual bugs?

From: Ed Nickl <pioneer4x4_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:46:56 -0500

I don't know anything about how the actual development of Rockbox works, but
I have noticed what I think is a bug, and I checked the "tracker" page. I
found this
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/8158

I believe it is the same issue I noticed. I just got a E200 (E250) last
week (woot.com 3 of them for $95 shipped!) and started using it instead of
my Gigabeat F. I think I noticed the same thing on my Gigabeat after some
recent updates, but I don't know the actual stable version I had on it
previously.

The files I am playing are 128K rate files that I made from original CD of
Harry Potter audio book using iTunes. They typically play fine. I have
bookmarking set to auto, so I can resume where I left off. When I turn it
on, and resume a track, it will jump to the next track about 2-5 seconds
before it has finished the track I am resuming, all further tracks seem OK,
and if I go back and seek the original track to near the end, it will play
it entirely.

It is a minor annoyance, and I guess it wouldn't affect too many people,
mainly audio book users. I would never resume a song where I left off hours
later...

I also noticed on the web page that you can submit yourself as available for
testing, I would like to do that also since I have 2 Rockboxable players.