Subject: phantom Major Changes link

phantom Major Changes link

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:20:15 -1000

Hi,

The Major Changes link seems to come and go from the Rockbox main
page; it used to be there, it was gone for a while, it was back a
couple weeks ago, and now it's gone again. I'm writing a guide to MP3
players for blind users that has a section on Rockbox, and I had
planned to mention this very useful feature, but I'm not sure I
should since it keeps disappearing. Does anyone know whether the plan
is to bring this link back and keep it on the site? Thanks.

Cheers,
Anna