Subject: help with cygwin and a voice question

help with cygwin and a voice question

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:17:13 -0000

Hi list.
I was wondering if someone could please help me with a cygwin problem i'm
having
i've successfully followed the tutorial that someone posted to the list a
while back about how to install cygwin and to set it up for use with
rockbox.
however i'm having a problem actually compiling rockbox
i've successfuly created the build folder and switched to it.
however the part i'm having trouble with is as follows
6. Type in "../tools/configure" and press <enter> to start the compile
Process.
I type in the command listed above and get the message back
"no such file or directory." from what i've been able to find out it sounds
like i might be missing some kind of script if this is the case how can i
fix this problem?
the address of the tutorial i am reading is
http://www.rockbox.org/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2007-08/0407.shtml
now on to my second question.
I am a blind user and I was wondering if it might be possible to voice the
rockbox debug menu along with its sub menus and options. i no we are not
supposed to go in there but it would just be nice to have access to all the
menus.
thanks for your help.
alex.