Subject: Recent bookmarks question

Recent bookmarks question

From: Magnus Holmgren <lear_at_algonet.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:00:39 +0100

Hi,

I have a small change to the recent bookmark screen, and I can't decide
if I should add some settings for it or not.

The change is that rather than display the name of the track that is to
be resumed, show the path to the playlist or folder the bookmark is for
(track time and playlist index is still shown, as before).

* Should I add a setting to keep the old behavior?
* Should the full path to the playlist/folder be shown?
* Should I add a setting for the full path question?

(The "normal" bookmark screen is of course not affected by this.)

Perhaps I just commit it as is (no options, show full path) and then add
options based on complaints... :)

   Magnus