Subject: reply to my post yesterday

reply to my post yesterday

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:01:15 -0000

Hi list.
Ok i'm sorry for not being able to reply to daniel daltons message directly
but i have my list subscription set to digest.
ok now to answer your questions
I have downloaded both the trunk and the rockbox source files
the cygwin install seems to have put my rockbox folder directly in my home
folder called alex wallis
in there i also have another folder called trunk.
i'm creating my build folder within the rockbox folder.
when i'm in the build folder the window title simply displays my folder path
up to the folder i'm currently in.