Subject: Re: Recent bookmarks question

Re: Recent bookmarks question

From: Magnus Holmgren <lear_at_algonet.se>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:19:49 +0100

Stéphane Doyon wrote:

> Note that I also say the track title however. My patch would have it say
> something like:
>
> "bookmark 1, folder blabla, index 5, time 41 minutes 28, file my_file.ogg"
>
> which I believe gives the info in order of decreasing interest.

Yes, having something similar displayed would be good. And it would
still show the file name, so there's no real need for a setting to show
it the old way. And showing the full path could be a bit too much, IMHO.

> I was going to suggest changing the screen to show "folder/track_title",
> or "playlist: track_title".

I think I'll do "<playlist or folder> : <filename>" (playlist and
filename without extensions), and no settings.

   Magnus