Subject: Blind and updating H340 - any advice before I do this?

Blind and updating H340 - any advice before I do this?

From: Robin Christopherson <robin.christopherson_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:21:53 -0000

Dear listers

I have a beloved iRiver H340 which has the old version of Rockbox on it and I have been putting off updating it for months and months just in case everything goes horribly wrong.

Does anyone have any warning words or advice before I go ahead and update using the RBUtil? Are there known issues I need to look out for or can I go right ahead and be pretty confident it will all go smoothly.

For info I am blind and using Jaws.

Thanks, Robin.