Subject: Re: Sansa Music directory gets hidden

Re: Sansa Music directory gets hidden

From: Ted Rathkopf <ted-rockbox_at_rathkopf.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:43:30 -0900

Tjerk Schuringa <regenpak_at_yahoo.com> hired
an infinite number of monkeys to write:

> I recently purchased the nice Sandisk Sansa e280 just to be able to
> run Rockbox. ... After some time I wanted to browse my files again
> but this was impossible because the flags had somehow reverted back
> to "hidden" and "archive" being set. What can I do to fix this
> behavior? Will installing version r15662 help me here?

This problem is not caused by rockbox, it's caused by the original
sansa firmware, which always resets the hidden flag.

My solution was to create another directory called Music_ (with the
underscore) and use that one instead. It remains visible, and
everything still checks in there for files.

--
Ted Rathkopf