Subject: Re: speex

Re: speex

From: Onj <>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:34:46 -0000

On Monday, November 19, 2007 8:05 PM,
Thom Johansen happened to mention in passing:

> I sincerely doubt what you are hearing is aliasing, but anyway, if both
> Voicebox and "make voice" use the same rbspeexenc parameters, and I
> really think they do, then the output should be of comparable quality.
> Thom

I hate to tell you but it is definitely aliasing. There doesn't seem to be
much I can do about it, apart from make the aliasing lower quality, which
really doesn't help. It's quite annoying, but I'll put up with it I guess.
There's probably no fix available anyway.