Subject: Re: speex

Re: speex

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:12:31 -0000

On Monday, November 19, 2007 11:07 PM,
Onj happened to mention in passing:

> Well thanks for clearing that up. I will now go off and regenerate loads
> of my talk clips as I found a line that was commented out, so I'll try
> it. Previously selected was: ' Const AUDIO_FORMAT = 22 ' 16-bit
> 22 kHz Mono - AFAIK =)
> I'll try it with: Const AUDIO_FORMAT = 30 ' 16-bit 32 kHz Mono -
> AFAIK =)
> then anything else I happen to read about, look up, come up with, pull
> out of a hat, etc. Till it works.

Well, it worked. so anyone else having aliasy issues should try it. Man
that made all the difference. Thanks Jens, for pointing that out. It
should have been obvious to me. I've looked at enough of these scripts to
last a lifetime and then some, but I was only looking for the speex options
and in the vbs, the rate of the speech, and the item number so I don't have
to keep on setting the sapi engine in control panel whenever I felt like
voicing folders.
I feel a bit stupid now for not noticing that.