Subject: Problem with voicing of menus after updating H340

Problem with voicing of menus after updating H340

From: Robin Christopherson <robin.christopherson_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:13:43 -0000

Dear all

I have just (finally) updated my H340 to a recent daily build with the new menu structure which I downloaded last week - version: r15645-071116. On the same day I downloaded the voice files which I thought went with it from the same page and renamed to english.voice and put in the langs folder but none of the menus are speaking.

I have .talk tags for all folders and filenames and they still speak fine - but nothing on the menus.

Any ideas? I'm a Jaws user and those heavily tabulated pages befuddle me completely so I can't be 100% sure I got the right voice file (it has a creation date of 17 Nov).

If anyone can point me at the definitive voice file for the latest daily build that'd be great - or at least I hope it's that simple. Everything else seems to be working fine.

Thanks, Robin.