Subject: H320 menus not speaking with gemerated deutsch.voice file under cygwin

H320 menus not speaking with gemerated deutsch.voice file under cygwin

From: Rene Ludwig <mail_at_renes.info>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:06:04 +0100

Hi,
i have just setup a cygwin environment as described in the documentation and
finally managed to build a deutsch.voice file by using Sapi5.
I downloaded the current build using svn, ran the configure script and did a
"make voice".
Unfortunatelly the voice file does not work - the menus are not spoken even
though the speak menus option is enabled.

I noticed, that the configure script prompted me for entering lame options.
This should not happen because Speex is now used, should it?
Maybe i missed an option in the configure script. There was a prompt for
SAPI options where my screenreader did not read the options to me so i
pressed enter for the defaults.
What went wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Rene