Subject: hello and needing help with my ipod 30 gig video

hello and needing help with my ipod 30 gig video

From: sal-jen <sal-jen_at_ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:36:08 -0800

Hello my name is Sal, I have the ipod video 30 gig and had rockbox talking a few days ago
I installed the latest build of rockbox and took the ipod off of my usb conector to restart it it does not talk any more and farther more it does not get recognized by my computer hope I did not do something wrong with it I also do not hear any sound but the ipod itself but through the headphones I don't hear anything any more
I think the main charger still makes it light up though so guess that is a good thing.
hopefully I explained myself ok
if not shoot me a email
thanks
sal