Subject: optimising battery use on the h140

optimising battery use on the h140

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:38:59 -0000

hi list.
being a completely blind user i was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on
optimising battery use on the h140 as i have no need of the display.
i've adjusted all the settings i thought it might be good to adjust such as
turning backlight off and setting the contrast level to 14, as well as
setting it not to display icons.
does anyone have any thoughts as to other settings i should change to
maximise battery use?
i read on several forums that having different wps files displayed and
different themes also impacts on battery life.
while we're on the subject of batteries i have a 2600 MA battery in my h 140
does anyone no of any higher capacity batterys that would work in it? and
where they can be got?
thanks for any help.
alex.