Subject: ATA Error -219 - Sansa e250r

ATA Error -219 - Sansa e250r

From: Victor Erevi <>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:49:29 -0600

Please let me know if you have any tips--drastic or otherwise--that I can
try. Should I try buying and inserting a card in the microSD slot? Can I
recompile the boot loader? Or is this error post-boot loader? I keep
trying every new daily rockbox release, but the results are exactly the

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it. I got this thing "refurb", so
I don't know if there is something a little "off" about it because its not