Subject: Some agent history?

Some agent history?

From: Tom G <twshop1_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:29:29 -0500

I am taking a class on open source development and we have an
assignment to look at an open source project and report on it. The
class has concentrated on Mozilla open source development
environment and I need to compare Rockbox development methods to
that of Mozilla.

One question I have that I do not see on the web site is why Rockbox
was started. Can anyone shed some light on that for me?

Also, what was the impetus for adding accessibility features like
spoken filename/directories/menus? I have a special interest in that
since I am visually impaired?

Thanks