Subject: need help with my ipod video

need help with my ipod video

From: sal-jen <sal-jen_at_ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:00:04 -0800

Hello thanks to the list I was able to get my 30 gig ipod video recognized by my computer by doing the select and play button now what I am wondering is if their is a way to get it back so that my headset can hear the regular sounds that it is suposed to hear I am getting nothing out of them.
also is their a way to enable the voice and or any other features on the ipod via the compter?
don't have any sight help round here smile
just trying to get it to talk to me again.
I installed the latest build and english file that went with it.
hope this helps
thanks and take care.
sal