Subject: weird error with building voice

weird error with building voice

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:20:51 -0000

Hi list.
ok i just updated my rockbox from the svn and was trying to build a voice.
i was using vw paul as my voice and i had the speed set at 60 percent in the
control panel.
in cygwin i was using the options -q 10 and -c 10.
before doing my build i did a clean of the build folder with the make clean
command.
i set cigwyn to build my voice for the h140 and got the following error
message.
after a few minutes.
Warning - unknown vendor "Jonathan Duddington" - using default wave format
Generating voice clipsError -2147200966:
make: *** [voice] Error 141
anyone have any ideas?
thanks.