Subject: RE: Voicebox script error

RE: Voicebox script error

From: Stuart Lawler <stuart.lawler_at_visionline.ie>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:18:33 -0000

That's an Access Denied error; are you logged in as an administrator? If
not, maybe try that.

Yes, logged in as an administrator on the local machine.

Are you able to make SAPI speak using Windows Control Panel?

Yes, with no problems.

The only other thing, and I don't' know if this is significant, is that
Voicebox is running from my Sansa and not my local hard drive. In other
words, I've created a voicebox folder on the Sansa and put the script and
associated files there.

Might this have an effect?

Stuart.

--