Subject: Voicebox query.

Voicebox query.

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:25:29 -0000

Hi All,
 I haven't posted to the list for while but have kept abreast of all that's
been going on.

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to answer this query for me. I
know it's simple, I just can't work it out.

I've just got a new Ipod Video 80GB from a very reliable source and it works
great.
However, on the main desktop, I have stuff like Calendar, contacts, Photos
ETC. These at present are being spelt by the voice.
I've copied all my music into the Music directory and have run voice c box
to have MP3 clips. I've been into the voice menu and switched them all
on. However, still the voice is spelling the album and track names.

In the voice menu, I do get the option of having directories spelt, Numbers
or off, I've put it on Spell.
So, I know this is me being very stupid but what am I not doing please.

Thanks.

MAURICE PRESS

It has removed 8222 spam emails to date.