Subject: Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - font size too small

Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - font size too small

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:26:02 -0700

I just got a Toshiba Gigabeat F40 and installed Rockbox. The screen
on the player before I installed Rockbox was easily readable with
nice big letters. After installing Rockbox, the font is TINY. I've
looked thru the manual that came with the Toshiba and thru the manual
for Rockbox for the Gigabeat and thru the file settings on the
unit...and I can't figure out how to make the font size LARGER so I
can actually see it! I didn't have this issue when I installed on the
iRiver H20; it's a perfect size to read.

I installed Rockbox manually and did not install the font package,
since I didn't have to do that with the iRiver and didn't think I
needed to. The Rockbox Utility didn't work for me so I went to the
manual method.

Can anyone advise how to help, please? I need a magnifying glass at
this point to use this player!

Thanks for any feedback....Sharon