Subject: Re: More on: Problems building voice files

Re: More on: Problems building voice files

From: Buddy Brannan <>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:29:09 -0500

On Nov 30, 2007, at 12:19 AM, Daniel Dalton wrote:

> On 30/11/2007 4:01 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:
> Are you sure the compilers are in your path?

Yep. Other stuff compiles...

> Did you manually edit /etc/profile?

No. BTW, here's my path, and gcc is definitely in /usr/bin:
(I added the last in the console I was working in)

> Can you build a build of rockbox?

Well, I never tried to run one, but when I did a make all, it built.
However, I haven' tried to build it on purpose (choosing "normal" in
the configuration). But I'll try that to be sure.