Subject: Re: Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - font size too small

Re: Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - font size too small

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:32:25 -0700

Thanks for your response, Mike. Two questions:

1. Why did it work "out of the box" with readable font sizes for the iRiver?

2. The Rockbox Utility did not work for me and if I understand the
procedure correctly, you must use it to install fonts. If there is
another way to do it not using the Utility, would you be so kind as
to point me to those directions? Goodness knows my eyes don't need
any additional squinting/stressing!

Thanks again...Sharon