Subject: Re: Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - font size too small

Re: Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - font size too small

From: Chisel Wright <chisel_at_herlpacker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:00:39 +0000

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 08:26:02PM -0700, Sharon wrote:
> I installed Rockbox manually and did not install the font package, since I
> didn't have to do that with the iRiver and didn't think I needed to. The
> Rockbox Utility didn't work for me so I went to the manual method.

I replaced my H20 with an F40 recently .. I actually prefer the smaller
looking font size.

This morning I'm too lazt to go googling for specs, but my guess would
be it's the "same size" font, but the F40 appears to have a higher
resolution which would make everything appear smaller.

Why not install (all) the fonts, and just pick a larger one from
"Settings -> Theme -> Fonts" ... something like "Nimbus 19" might do the
trick.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright