Subject: How to clear current playlist

How to clear current playlist

From: Ed Nickl <>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:23:32 -0500

I'm a little confused with the whole playlist thing, but it hasn't been too
be a problem for me. The main thing that I'm stuck on is how do I clear my
current playlist to create a new one? I have been shutting it off, and
restarting it to clear the playlist. I went through the manual, but if it
is there, I missed it. I am creating several playlists (all of the guitar
hero songs I currently have), and I am basically done, but I was wondering
if I missed the obvious.
Also, is there a way to "soft boot" rockbox without powering it down?