Subject: Re: Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - font size too small

Re: Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - font size too small

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:03:13 -0700

Chisel, that is EXACTLY the font I chose last night, Nimbus 19! How
funny that you mention that one....(o: I listen to these players at
work and I can't use a lot of time looking at it to make any changes,
so that font being so small was going to be a problem....thanks for
everyone's help. I'm going to use the Toshiba exclusively for a few
days now. I think I'm turning into an mp3 player addict....(o: Sharon