Subject: Re: need my ipod 30 gig video to talk again

Re: need my ipod 30 gig video to talk again

From: sal-jen <sal-jen_at_ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:17:00 -0800

Hello Glen, Yes I did install the right voice I went on the blind users part of the rockbox and installed the voice file that came after the latest and old stuff on the builds.
I had it talking about two weeks ago for a few months but figured I would update it since it kept stopping from searching through the files wile playing music but now it does not want to talk atall.
back then I had mike talking on there when I first installed rockbox I had fast speaking reed us english on there.
thanks for the reply.
take care
Sal