Subject: auto rockbox ipod video bootloader installer

auto rockbox ipod video bootloader installer

From: leonard morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 14:42:18 +0800

I am a totally blind computer user who has a ipod video 60gb 5.5g player. To make a long story short my original ipod video 5.0 crashed last December 2006 so
 I got a new one but it was the 5.5g model and Rockbox auto bootloader installer (Rockbox Installer X v1) was not supported for that generation's model. Now, according to rockbox.org
5.5g is now supported and I am very excited about that because my Ipod video has been sitting on the shelf for almost a year. However, I can not locate
the windows rockbox auto installer like I used before. The manual install for me seems very difficult, but the auto install was very simple and quick. is there a current auto bootloader instaler for the ipod 60GB video 5.5g? Thanks.