Subject: Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - I messed something up and can't see the menu

Toshiba Gigabeat F40 - I messed something up and can't see the menu

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 01:10:07 -0700

I tried some of the themes and now I have a problem. When I am
playing mp3 files, the screen looks fine. However, when I push the
"Menu" button, I get a black screen with "Rockbox" written vertically
in the upper right corner. I think it might have been one of the
themes I installed and was just trying out. The problem is that I
can't actually SEE the menu...maybe because it's writing black text
on the black background??? How do I just restore it to the default
theme or restore everything to "normal" at this point, without being
able to see the menu listing? I guess I should have left well enough
alone and not tried to get fancy! Thanks for any advice....Sharon