Subject: Re: More on: Problems building voice files

Re: More on: Problems building voice files

From: Daniel Dalton <>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 21:46:42 +1100

On 1/12/2007 2:11 AM, Buddy Brannan wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2007, at 2:50 AM, Daniel Dalton wrote:
>> I am not sure. Maybe you don't have all the stuff for building voice.
> I reckon this is possible, but the question is--what am I missing?

If I could answer that you would be building voice files now.

>> I ran and chose to install all. (All of the rockbox
>> compilers you can get from that script)
>> Then I modified my path like you did.
>> Is this what you did?
> Essentially, except I only installed the m68k-elf (for my iAudio).

When looking at your path it looked like you had just done that. (Unless
you didn't include the path to arm and sh or whatever)
But I have a feeling when I installed just m68k-elf for my iriver voice
building failed.

Um... Maybe that was because I didn't have lame and back then we used lame.
BTW What synth are you using to build your voice. Is it installed. And
does it work?

Daniel Dalton