Subject: Re: More on: Problems building voice files

Re: More on: Problems building voice files

From: Daniel Dalton <>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 21:56:39 +1100

On 1/12/2007 2:11 AM, Buddy Brannan wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2007, at 2:50 AM, Daniel Dalton wrote:
>> I am not sure. Maybe you don't have all the stuff for building voice.
> I reckon this is possible, but the question is--what am I missing?

If I new you would be building voice files now! :-)

>> I ran and chose to install all. (All of the rockbox
>> compilers you can get from that script)
>> Then I modified my path like you did.
>> Is this what you did?
> Essentially, except I only installed the m68k-elf (for my iAudio).

Ok well when I didn't install all I couldn't build voice files. Since I
didn't have lame.
  A few weeks later I installed all and then rockbox used the new format
and it worked.

What synth are you using?
Does it work? Have you tested it?

Daniel Dalton