Subject: Blind user has questions about updating to the new voices

Blind user has questions about updating to the new voices

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:50:59 -0600

Sarai D. Bucciarelli Hi guys,
I have a 60 GB white Ipod Video. I'm running one of the RB
builds before August 6th. I have the Paul fast voice, and I
generate MP 3 clips with Paul by using Voice box. I'm thinking
about updating my RB, and have several questions.
1. How hard is it to downgrade if I don't like the Speaks voice?
2. Are there samples of the new voices used so I can see if I
want to upgrade?
3. How hard is it to generate new talk clips with Voice box, and
where can I find the new version of Voice box?
4. How hard is it for a blind person who isn't a programmer to
create their own voices using Siguin? If I do this, can I
majorlly screw up my Ipod?
Thank you,

Sarai D. Bucciarelli