Subject: auto install failed

auto install failed

From: leonard morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 05:45:45 +0800

I am a blind ipod user. I tried to install rbutilqt.exe from rbutilqt-1.0.3pre.zip and after I thought it was complete I flashed the Ipod video 60gb. Now
my pc does not see the ipod as a media device. I believe rockbox is there because I can not hear the click wheel turn when it is not connected to the pc.
Maybe I should remove rockbox if it is there and reset the Ipod back to apple factory settings but am not sure how too. Thanks.