Subject: Re: Voicebox query.

Re: Voicebox query.

From: Daniel Dalton <>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 10:49:56 +1100

On 2/12/2007 9:10 AM, Hamish Mackenzie wrote:
>> On 1/12/2007 11:33 PM, Maurice Press wrote:
>>> Secondly, yes I've changed all the settings to yes as you suggest.
>>> Now, some
>>> of the albums have clips - they are speaking the words, but the
>>> majority are
>>> still being spelt.
>> Ok so are all directories spoken? Are any files spoken?
> I hate to sound daft but are you sure you actually have clips for all
> the files and folders. If it is reading some properly thenn maybe you
> ran voicebox previously and added some content but did not run voicebox
> again.

That's what I was trying to find out. There could be two problems:
Voicebox was killed before it had done all directory/file names
Voicebox would only generate talk clips for directories...
I can't experiment with voicebox because I am on linux...
But maybe check all the voicebox options and let it run for a while.

Daniel Dalton