Subject: Re: progress but no speech still

Re: progress but no speech still

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:09:17 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: leonard morris
To: rock
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:04 PM
Subject: progress but no speech still

Well it seems I got Rockbox installed. However, no speech still. I had a sighted person look at the various settings and we said yes to voice files and folders. I had a Ipod before that crashed so I am familiar with the proper settings. I was unable to locate the new voices so I placed a voice called English Mike.voice in the langs directory of .rock. Any ideas what I should be doing to solve this issue? Thanks.

**, Yes,
You need to change the voice file to "English.voice".
HTH.
Glenn