Subject: Re: progress but no speech still

Re: progress but no speech still

From: sal-jen <sal-jen_at_ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 23:07:12 -0800

Hello I was wondering if any one had a old version of rockbox for the 30 gig video?
before 8 06 of 07
I got this ipod in christmas of last year and believe I installed the first version of rockbox back in febuary and again in april
I did set the settings and reinstalled the mike voice file as that one worked for me before but now it still does not work with the new build along with the current voice it does not work.
I was wondering if I went ahead and uninstalled rockbox and reinstalled it would that might be easier than dealing with the cfg files?
also I was looking at the cfg files witch one would i have to get in to and what exactly would I have to change to try and get it talking.
I went into the settings general settings and made sure all was enabled still nothing thanks for the help
Sal