Subject: Sansa C200 no USB in Menu...

Sansa C200 no USB in Menu...

From: Ed Nickl <pioneer4x4_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 09:59:24 -0500

I just picked up another Sansa from Woot.com. A C240 (1gb) shipped for $21.
I bought it for my youngest daughter, and I was planning on putting Rockbox
on it to 'simplify' (more standardize) my assistance with her using it.
There is not a USB item in the settings menu. I have read conflicting
things in the Sansa documentation, one says it is there, and one says it
autodetects which mode to use.
Then main menu choices are
1 Music
2 FM Radio
3 Voice
4 Photo
5 Settings

in settings there is
Equalizer
Power
Display
Language
FM Settings
Volume
System Info (Shows version of 01.01.05P)
Reset All
Format

Does anyone have any suggestions in getting it in drive letter mode?