Subject: Voicebox Error - No Change

Voicebox Error - No Change

From: Stuart Lawler <stuart.lawler_at_visionline.ie>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 19:50:41 -0000

Hi All,

After trying another speech engine, as Pondlife suggested, I still receive
the below error when I attempt to run Voicebox.

Windows Script Host
Script: E:\voiceBox\voiceBox.wsf
Line: 191
Char: 13
Error: Invalid procedure call or argument
Code: 800A0005
Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error.

It does seem to voice some of the directories on my sansa, but when I enable
the 'Use Directory Talk Clips' on the player, they do not speak.

I have tested them though by opening the 'talk' files on my pc and the ones
that have voiced have done so properly.

I'm really baffled at this stage.

Any thoughts?

regards,