Subject: Re: Voicebox query.

Re: Voicebox query.

From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 08:04:07 +1100

On 2/12/2007 10:56 PM, Maurice Press wrote:
> Hi, OK, the main menu items such as Calendar, Music, Contacts and Photos are
> all spelt.
> In Music, some of the directories are being spoken in words and the majority
> are being spelt.

Run voice box on
X:\ where x is the drive letter of your mp3 player.

Then set both use directory .talk clips and use file .talk clips to yes.
Now you should hear the clips. Did you get any errors from voicebox? Did
you tell it to do files as well? I believe this is in the ini file. (I
found it last night when I was looking through it on my linux box trying
to figure out rbspeex...)

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/