Subject: sub menu option

sub menu option

From: aditya mody <adityamody_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:56:09 +0530

hii
guys your the great... coolest people on earth.. rockbox rocks..
i am from india - bombay and i have been using rockbox on my sansa e250.. i
have one complaint though ... why did you people remove the delete and copy
paste option from the sub menu it was soo usefull coz i download songs on
phone through edge ( i have e50 nokia) so i fulll web in my phone then i
download songs on phone in the sd micro which i later put in the sansa nd
copy the song on sansa from it..
i wish you put that feature back.. coz by reomoving teh submenu thing it
makes it just a nother mp3 player ... with no control on its contents by
user.. he/she has to use a pc to delete songs on it... thats bad i feell
please put the delete, copy paste and edit option again...

aditya