Subject: Nice Sansa for Rockbox on Woot, E260 4gb for $55 shipped

Nice Sansa for Rockbox on Woot, E260 4gb for $55 shipped

From: Ed Nickl <pioneer4x4_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:44:42 -0500

I just ordered another mp3 player for Rockbox. I have a 40gb Gigabeat, and over the last month or so, I bought these off of Woot.com
Sansa E250 2gb 3 of them for $95 shipped. (I split the deal with some co-workers.) I kept one for my son.
Sansa C240 1gb for $21 shipped. For my youngest daughter
Sansa E260 4gb for $55 shipped. For my other daughter that currently has a 4gb 2nd gen Nano that was close to $200...

I have been pleased with all the Sansas from Woot. They are refurb, and the only way you can tell is they say REFURB on the back that seems like stick on letters that don't come off... They look like brand new condition.