Subject: Re: voice clips being cut off

Re: voice clips being cut off

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:18:27 +1100

On 5/12/2007 9:56 AM, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
> At 12:33 PM 12/4/2007, you wrote:
>> Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
>>> I just installed Rockbox for the first time since the voice format
>>> was changed. Everything is working fine, except that when I move
>>> between files or folders, the last part of the file and folder names
>>> is being chopped off. I'm using .talk clips. Nothing is cut off if I
>>> enter the file browser while music is playing, but it happens
>>> regularly when no music is playing. I tried speeding up the voice in
>>> .talk clips, but that didn't help. Is there anything I can do about
>>> this? Thanks.
>>
>> How old is your rbspeexenc? Or in the case you're using Voicebox, how
>> old is that? I fixed some bugs in the encoder related to this some
>> weeks ago.
>>
>> Thom
>

> HI Tom,
>
> I downloaded VoiceBox today from the Rockbox wiki, so I assume it's the
> most recent version. How would I tell? Thanks.

Um well check
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/8066
I think Stephane sent me a fix but I better ask him if I can post it. I
do believe this is a hard drive based player problem though since he had
problems on his x5 and not on e 200.
I also had this problem but it has gone away... Maybe thats because I
use his fix?
Does his description describe your problem?

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/