Subject: Voice output questions

Voice output questions

From: Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 17:50:50 -0800

Hi all,

Well? I'm about to come back to do some more rocking with Rockbox--my
iAudio is arriving any time now! I just have a query about .voice files. I
understand that there is a new procedure for generating them each day, but I
have heard a sample of the voice and it sounds, forgive me, just awful (I
really can't be less blunt than that, smiles). So...are there any voice
files being generated that use a somewhat better voice (Reed, preferably)?
Or, is it now easier for end-users to generate their own?

Cheers

Grant