Subject: RE: Voice questions

RE: Voice questions

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 07:26:50 -0600

Daniel wrote: "You do. The voice file has nothing to do with the clips.
They as well must be encoded with rbspeex.
I believe voice.pl can do this and I also have a script I updated that does
it.
Not sure how else you do it.
I think the voicebox for windows would probably do it."

I use Voicebox to generate my clips. I thought Speaks was a voice?

Thanks,..

Sarai