Subject: Re: Making english.voice

Re: Making english.voice

From: RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 21:27:59 +0100

Hamish Mackenzie wrote on 06/12/2007 21:07 :
> I have tried creating voice files using my old routine and as I expected
> they are creating a voice file but it is not working. So I am wondering
> what I need to do to my cygwin installation to get things going again.

what do you mean by "old routine"? Many things has changed in the
rockbox source and if you do a "svn up" in your rockbox folder, it may
update the rockbox stuff and hopefully correct your problems. it worked
for me so ... A good idea could also be to empty the directory
containing all the source and check out the updated source from svn.

   Then, you run the building process as usual, select your target
platform etc.
hth,