Subject: New to Rock Box and have questions

New to Rock Box and have questions

From: Ginny Quick <quickgm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 16:40:45 -0500

Greetings all, I just purchased the Sansa E260 4 G player from Sandisk yesterday. After some frustration, I've finally gotten RockBox running. Now, I'm not very technically savvy, but I'd like to know if you can still transfer Rhapsody, wma, and other files like that onto the Sansa even with RockBox? Because when I tried to transfer some of my songs from both of those services, the songs would not play on my Sansa? Do I have to switch it back from the MSC to MTP mode? And if so how do I do that, as I didn't see an option like that in the Rock Box menus.

Anyway, any help would be very much appreciated.

Ginny