Subject: RE: Voice questions

RE: Voice questions

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 18:42:24 -0600

Anna wrote: "Speaks is a way of encoding sound, like MP3. You need a new
version of VoiceBox called VoiceBox+, to generate .talk clips in Speaks
format. Go to the Wiki page on Rockbox, and there's a Voice HowTo section
that includes a link to VoiceBox+.

HTH,
Anna"

If I decide to downgrade RB, do I have to downgrade voice box as well, and
rerun the clips?

Sarai