Subject: Re: Voice questions

Re: Voice questions

From: Chisel Wright <chisel_at_herlpacker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:52:31 +0000

On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 08:49:42AM -0600, Sarai D. Bucciarelli wrote:
> No, I wasn't. What are small quotes? When I use quotes, I'm using the shift
> apostraphy keys.

Not " and ' ...

When you reply to a previous message you quote (i.e. leave in) parts of
the message you are replying to.

It's preferred on this list that you only include small amounts ("small
quotes") of the previous message.

Like I've done here - I've just retained the one line of your previous
message to give enough context for people to know what I'm responding
to.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel_at_herlpacker.co.uk